[ANN] Apache Batik 1.9 Released

Simon Steiner

The Apache XML Graphics team is pleased to announce the availability of

Apache Batik 1.9.

Batik [1] is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to

use images in the Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) format for various

purposes, such as display, generation or manipulation.

This is mainly a bug fix release.

To download visit the Batik Download [2] page.

The Apache XML Graphics team

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/

[2] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/download.html

RE: [ANN] Apache Batik 1.9 Released

Simon Steiner

Hi,

I have updated pom’s to match 1.8 style, may take some time for change to replicate.

https://repository.apache.org/index.html#nexus-search;gav~org.apache.xmlgraphics~batik*~1.9~~

Thanks

FW: [ANN] Apache Batik 1.9 Released

Simon Steiner