How can i ZOOM BOX a SVG Document using BATIK

How can i ZOOM BOX a SVG Document using BATIK

Shayer Huda
Hi

I am just wondering how can i select a particular area (bound box) and
zoom that to a svg document.

In a SVG document, If i hold ctrl key and DRAG mouse that draw a
rectangle and when the mouse is released it ZOOM the document to that
selected area.

How can i do that ?? Is there any interactor for svg ZOOMING

regards

Shayer

Re: How can i ZOOM BOX a SVG Document using BATIK

Shayer Huda
Problem soleved. It was similar to PANNING

Thanks