Re: How to pan a svg document using Batik

Re: How to pan a svg document using Batik

thomas.deweese
Hi Shayer,

Shayer Huda wrote:

> Can you please provide me some code sample. That will be very helpful.

    I already did the JSVGScrollPane does what you want, and actually
bit closer is the batik.swing.gvt.AbstractPanInteractor.  Which
you might be able to more or less use as is.

> On 5/4/05, Thomas DeWeese <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>Hi Shayer,
>>
>>   Didn't I already answer this over on svg-dev?
>>
>>    You want to adjust the rendering transform on the canvas.
>>You might want to look at the batik.swing.JSVGScrollPane for an
>>example of how to pan the canvas, in particular the setScrollPosition
>>method.
>>

>>Shayer Huda wrote:
>>
>>>Hello All
>>>
>>>I am new user of Batik. I am not sure whether it is the right group or
>>>not to ask any batik related development. I hope you would nt mind if
>>>i am wrong.
>>>
>>>I want to pan SVG document using the BATIK APIs and functionality. Can
>>>anyone tell me how can i do that ? Any code sample will be very
>>>helpful.
>>>
>>>Kind regards

Re: How to pan a svg document using Batik

Shayer Huda
Hello Thomas

Where you have provide the code sample. Can you please give me the url.
I cudnt svgScrollPane working according to my requirement

Regards

On 5/6/05, Thomas DeWeese <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Shayer,
>
> Shayer Huda wrote:
>
> > Can you please provide me some code sample. That will be very helpful.
>
>    I already did the JSVGScrollPane does what you want, and actually
> bit closer is the batik.swing.gvt.AbstractPanInteractor.  Which
> you might be able to more or less use as is.
>

> > On 5/4/05, Thomas DeWeese <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >>Hi Shayer,
> >>
> >>   Didn't I already answer this over on svg-dev?
> >>
> >>    You want to adjust the rendering transform on the canvas.
> >>You might want to look at the batik.swing.JSVGScrollPane for an
> >>example of how to pan the canvas, in particular the setScrollPosition
> >>method.

Re: How to pan a svg document using Batik

Shayer Huda
Actually i want to develop a function sp that i can move the document
in the svgcanvas.

If i hold SHIFT button and then drag the mouse the document in the
svgcanvas moves. I want to develop a similar thing.

so that If i just drag the mouse instead of holding the shift key and
dragging, it do the same thing.

How can i do that ??

On 5/10/05, Shayer Huda <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Thomas
>
> Where you have provide the code sample. Can you please give me the url.
> I cudnt svgScrollPane working according to my requirement
>
> Regards
>
> On 5/6/05, Thomas DeWeese <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Shayer,
> >
> > Shayer Huda wrote:
> >
> > > Can you please provide me some code sample. That will be very helpful.
> >
> >    I already did the JSVGScrollPane does what you want, and actually
> > bit closer is the batik.swing.gvt.AbstractPanInteractor.  Which
> > you might be able to more or less use as is.

Re: How to pan a svg document using Batik

thomas.deweese
Hi Shayer,

    Did you look at the source for AbstractPanInteractor?
        http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/swing/gvt/AbstractPanInteractor.java?view=markup

    That paired with the following from the JSVGCanvas is all you need:

     protected Interactor panInteractor = new AbstractPanInteractor() {
         public boolean startInteraction(InputEvent ie) {
             int mods = ie.getModifiers();
             return
                 ie.getID() == MouseEvent.MOUSE_PRESSED &&
                 (mods & InputEvent.BUTTON1_MASK) != 0 &&
                 (mods & InputEvent.SHIFT_MASK) != 0;
         }
     };

Shayer Huda wrote:

> Actually i want to develop a function sp that i can move the document
> in the svgcanvas.
>
> If i hold SHIFT button and then drag the mouse the document in the
> svgcanvas moves. I want to develop a similar thing.
>
> so that If i just drag the mouse instead of holding the shift key and
> dragging, it do the same thing.
>
> How can i do that ??
>

> On 5/10/05, Shayer Huda <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>Hello Thomas
>>
>>Where you have provide the code sample. Can you please give me the url.
>>I cudnt svgScrollPane working according to my requirement
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>On 5/6/05, Thomas DeWeese <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>>Hi Shayer,

>>>   I already did the JSVGScrollPane does what you want, and actually
>>>bit closer is the batik.swing.gvt.AbstractPanInteractor.  Which
>>>you might be able to more or less use as is.

Re: How to pan a svg document using Batik

Shayer Huda
Hello Thomas

G'day. I am sorry to say that i can get these working still now.

Can you please explain that to me in more detail how to get this
things working. I will really appretiate that.

Kind regards

Shayer

On 5/10/05, Thomas DeWeese <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Shayer,
>
>    Did you look at the source for AbstractPanInteractor?
>        http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/swing/gvt/AbstractPanInteractor.java?view=markup
>
>    That paired with the following from the JSVGCanvas is all you need:
>
>     protected Interactor panInteractor = new AbstractPanInteractor() {
>         public boolean startInteraction(InputEvent ie) {
>             int mods = ie.getModifiers();
>             return
>                 ie.getID() == MouseEvent.MOUSE_PRESSED &&
>                 (mods & InputEvent.BUTTON1_MASK) != 0 &&
>                 (mods & InputEvent.SHIFT_MASK) != 0;
>         }
>     };
>

> Shayer Huda wrote:
> > Actually i want to develop a function sp that i can move the document
> > in the svgcanvas.
> >
> > If i hold SHIFT button and then drag the mouse the document in the
> > svgcanvas moves. I want to develop a similar thing.
> >
> > so that If i just drag the mouse instead of holding the shift key and
> > dragging, it do the same thing.
> >
> > How can i do that ??
> >

> > On 5/10/05, Shayer Huda <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >>Hello Thomas
> >>
> >>Where you have provide the code sample. Can you please give me the url.
> >>I cudnt svgScrollPane working according to my requirement
> >>
> >>Regards

Re: How to pan a svg document using Batik

Shayer Huda
Hello Thomas

 G'day. I am sorry to say that i can't get these working still now.

On 5/14/05, Shayer Huda <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Thomas
>
> G'day. I am sorry to say that i can get these working still now.
>
> Can you please explain that to me in more detail how to get this
> things working. I will really appretiate that.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Shayer
>
> On 5/10/05, Thomas DeWeese <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Shayer,
> >
> >    Did you look at the source for AbstractPanInteractor?
> >        http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/swing/gvt/AbstractPanInteractor.java?view=markup
> >
> >    That paired with the following from the JSVGCanvas is all you need:
> >
> >     protected Interactor panInteractor = new AbstractPanInteractor() {
> >         public boolean startInteraction(InputEvent ie) {
> >             int mods = ie.getModifiers();
> >             return
> >                 ie.getID() == MouseEvent.MOUSE_PRESSED &&
> >                 (mods & InputEvent.BUTTON1_MASK) != 0 &&
> >                 (mods & InputEvent.SHIFT_MASK) != 0;
> >         }
> >     };
> >

> > Shayer Huda wrote:
> > > Actually i want to develop a function sp that i can move the document
> > > in the svgcanvas.
> > >
> > > If i hold SHIFT button and then drag the mouse the document in the
> > > svgcanvas moves. I want to develop a similar thing.
> > >
> > > so that If i just drag the mouse instead of holding the shift key and
> > > dragging, it do the same thing.
> > >
> > > How can i do that ??

Re: How to pan a svg document using Batik

Shayer Huda
Thanks Man

I get this working .... Yahoooooooooooo.

Cheers mate.

Shayer